Urban Decay teamed up with LA-based artist, Robin Eisenberg, to create 12 out-of-this-world matte and shimmer eyeshadows in warm and cool tones.
Whether you're looking for bold glitter shades for your upcoming holiday makeup or warm neutrals for everyday wear, this palette's range is suited for turned-up or toned-down looks. With colors inspired by Robin Eisenberg’s iconic artwork, this palette brings alien makeup to life from a world beyond the galaxy. Each shade is made with Urban Decay’s signature Naked formula, delivering velvety texture, richly pigmented color, extreme blendability and surreal staying power up to 12 hours. Palette includes a mirror and a vegan, double-ended eyeshadow brush.
- Moonsand (ivory satin)
- Solar Storm (soft taupe brown matte)
- Pulsar (nude to pink)
- Ion (bronze glitter)
- Mango Sun (coral matte)
- Exoplanet (cranberry-red glitter)
- Foxfire (brick red matte)
- Holidaze (muted burgundy-red glitter)
- Home Planet (bright periwinkle matte)
- Ice Crater (deep blue to purple)
- Alien Babe (navy blue glitter)
- Space Pod (dark teal-green glitter)